Friday, June 23, 2017

Google is not only wasting my time but is rude and aggressive

Occasionaly I get close to a person who wants to discuss my business with me.  This after dozens of recorded messages who's tone is to harass rather than fix anything.

For the record, loud and clear to Google in the clouds:  I am not a business, I am not associated with a business and if you want me to take down Alberta the Details to keep  your ignorant family happy; I will be pleased to move it all over to Word Press.  Your choice; send me a text and stop to the BS!

I want to opt out of ad-sense immediately.  4 dollars does not mean that much to me.

And, on my page which associates my equipment.  I have shut down the LG G3 as you guys used it more than I did.


No comments:

Newer Post Older Post a> Home